Now Enrolling! Call Today to Schedule a Tour.
Our Program is designed for children 15 months through Pre-Kindergarten. We operate four days a week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30 to 2:30. You may register for one, two, three, or all four days. A daily schedule for each class will provide experiences in planned activities that include creative play, Bible lessons, music, stories, art, social skills, and gross and fine motor enhancements to create a strong foundation for learning. All classes are Christ centered and focus on developing a love for Christ and learning.
Our program is based on the belief that God desires love, joy and affirmation in a child’s life. We will provide a Christian based program through Bible stories, prayer and activities that enable a child to learn about Jesus Christ. Our greatest emphasis is on the loving and caring example of the Christian adults in the program.
Our school year begins after Labor Day. We follow the Blue Valley School District calendar for holidays and inclement weather. If Blue Valley Schools are closed, we will be closed as well. You will be notified in advance of any changes made to this schedule.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A Christian atmosphere where your child can grow in love, knowledge and self-esteem
- Guidance to help your child develop positive relationships with other children and adults
- An environment where your child can learn to share, take turns, and follow simple directions
- Development of creative expression through music, art, dramatic play, literature, nature and games
- Activities to enhance coordination and physical development
- Stimulate a love for learning while introducing basic academic concepts in preparation for kindergarten and beyond
TUITION AND REGISTRATION FEES
The registration fee is $50 per student. This fee is paid with the application as it ensures your child a place in the class. Registration fees are non-refundable. There is a supply fee of $50 per child due at our back to school event. Tuition is due at the first session of each month. We offer a 10% sibling discount and a one month $50 tuition credit for referring another family to the program. Fall enrollment opens February 1st, at 9:45am each year. Please contact Abby@overlandpark.cc or stop by to pick up a registration form or tour our facility. Tuition for 2017-18 school year is as follows:
Registration fee $50
Supply fee $50
- One day a week $125 per month
- Two days a week $225 per month
- Three days a week $310 per month
- Four days a week $385 per month
Member of The Christian Early Childhood Association, NAEYC, and KAEYC
Licensed by The Kansas Department of Health and Environment
Director – Abby Holbrook
Overland Park Community Church
14800 Metcalf Avenue
Overland Park KS 66223